18 session Seminar takes place at Kaposia in Golden Valley, consecutive Thursdays from December 6th – April 4th , from 1 pm – 2pm. (8100 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426).
WRAP Seminar I is offered in 2 or 3-day workshops
depending on the number of participants. It is for anyone
who wants to learn about WRAP and begin to incorporate
it into their life to improve personal wellness and achieve
an improved quality of life. The course is designed to be
highly interactive and encourage participation and sharing
from all present. The course also lays a broad foundation
for building a peer workforce. Successful completion of
this course fulfills the prerequisites for being trained as a
WRAP Facilitator. REGISTER HERE
A Printable Registration Sheet can be found HERE
Why choose WRAP?
- Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools
- Develop a daily plan to help you stay as well as possible
- Identify upsetting events or circumstances and develop action plans for responding to them
- Create a strategy to gain support and stay in control of your wellness
- WRAP focuses on the five key concepts of Hope, personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy and support.
- If you need further information on WRAP, please contact Sean Mayo at 651-283-7074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: $6/session is due with this registration form for non-Kaposia customers